Hero archetypes - fits where your hero?

Are hunting hero.

You have me right. Are hunting hero. (Yes, I am married and my husband is ok with him).

Who does not love a bad boy, or need a teacher from time to time. The warrior and the warrior can defend my honor or me in an adventure every day of the week. And after that, and then the next battle or adventure, best friend can intervene and offer support on the left. I will be sufficiently strengthened to support my own bid for the lost soul, and with luck,I will be on the receiving side of the caster skills.

These men, in all their glory, are a big part of what the books throughout the novel. An author can access their emotions, a plunge of its kind complex character, and voila!, A compelling character is born. Most of us are heroes. You can major in one of eight archetypes are classified. Whether you love to hate, love, dream, or simply love, the archetypes are the heart of the protagonist,Talk to us.

Here are the eight major archetypes and examples make you think of the heroes of your books:

Head (Nathan Petrelli think the TV series Heroes and Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice ~ still my heart!)

Bad Boy (Patrick Swayze is a simple link in Dirty Dancing. How about Sawyer on Lost? Perfect.)

Best Friend (Tom Hanks is the best friend for excellence. This is Jimmy Stewart.)

Lost Soul (from HeathcliffWuthering Heights. Is there anyone more tragic and lost? What about Edward Twilight? Of course it's a sort of mixture of Soul's Lost "and" Warrior, but my vote is for lost souls.)

Charmer (Titanic fan or not, Leo DiCaprio is quite a charmer. And I think that Bruce Willis has a good job illegal.)

Professor (Harry Potter? "I think he fits the bill here. And of course there's Sherlock Holmes).

Adventurer (Captain Jack Sparrow, anyone? Johnny DeppAction and Adventure ago Sexy pirated yellow teeth. And Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone is a veteran, if there ever was one.)

Warrior (Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Then there Bastien Toussaint Black Ice, the total hard warrior **. And who can forget those insidious muskateers. They came from a novel, before hitting the big screen.)

Now it's time to get to work. If you are writing, identify the main archetype that your hero is defined. If you do this, your heromore authentic and remain faithful to him.

0 ความคิดเห็น: