"Cantaloupe Dance" by Kellie Jameson: Book Review

iUniverse (2006)

ISBN 9780595409723

Reviewed by Debra Gaynor for Reader Views (11/06)

This is the story of a woman looking for love. So, for what appears to be in their slips away evasively. Noel Parker woman, longing to be loved is. How they plan to find the love of a man, Jansen has to walk through life. You have a connection that can not be completely severed. If things did not work out between them, have tried both, they move with theirLife. The next man in her life is Ben. Four hours after a meeting with Ben, Noella is sure that they re in love. "He gave me a passion that I had not heard from Jansen kissed." But Jansen was always in the background and has yet to occur occasionally.

The love of his later life was Josh. This report leads to a sterile marriage. "The months passed quickly and I fell in love, as expected, with Josh." They soon married, but back in the shadow looms JansenBackground. Noella Jansen still haunts dreams and desires. "I hate that I'm excited to see you. I sleep beside my husband every night, knowing that the end is just around the corner. I know that will not last long. We both want such different things."

The years went away when he opened the door to Noel James, her boyfriend in front of Jansen. Noel is in love again, unfortunately, James is married with one son. The little formality did not stop their love for each other.Painfully, he published Noella return to his family.

This book is not actually a woman looking for love, nor of a man and a woman in love. This book is a woman learn to let go. Learning to let go of the idea of love. It 's like you can hold in one hand open, you can really own. A closed fist is crushed.

The message behind this story is touching. Noella is a strong character I identify with a little 'a lot. The men are beautiful, loving and very sensitive. Ben was my favorite. My least favorite is James. I will not go into details because it would reveal too much of the book. Mrs. Jameson need to learn successfully demonstrated that you love let go. In case of necessity will be again.

The cover of this book could be improved with a color grade. The print is a nice size and easy to read. Mrs. Jameson's book left me pensive. I thinkI will be given the "moral of the story for quite sometime. I recommend this book for those who enjoy relationships, love, fiction and textbooks, and research.

0 ความคิดเห็น: