The Twilight Saga - Book 1 - Twilight

Okay, I admit, I only read the book after seeing the film. It 'just happened that the husband of my sister read the books, and over time the film came out I recommend books. Of course, after a movie and listening to them, swarm on the books that I read. I can not tell you how happy I am that I did. Well, I'm not a teenager by any means, but I love Paranormal Romance books, and I fell in absoluteLove with this series.

Twilight is the first book in the series, and it starts with Bella dreaded move to the small town of Forks to live, with his father for a while '. There is absolutely nothing exciting, shocking, or even fun in the city until he meets the mysterious, beautiful Edward Cullen. Although not exactly sure what it is, is something very different from him, and she is determined to discover what it is.

Of course we all know, as readers,Edward is a vampire, but when you sit down to interview him and find love with her deepest and darkest secret, at the end of the two of them up. The characters, especially the vampires are fascinating and surprisingly human, as is to be what they claim to have. And Meyer did a fantastic job when he added, but very important details that make this book so special.

Some of these include the day when Bella almost faints in biology class. For me, theSignificance is that it is the first time Bella and Edward really touched for the first time it shows he cares for them when it comes to the rescue and sisters in the office door.

Even when Edward shows up and talks about Bella's life in Port Charles. Here it is clear that Edward can read minds, but also brings Bella to find out what he really is. And last but not least, the day that Edward is Bella in the meadow, where shows itsunder the sun. But unlike the film, which is where they share their first kiss.

Overall this was a really good book. I liked that it was written for a young audience While this is certainly a series for the masses. I'm in my twenties, and read all the books more than once. Heck, my husband also read and enjoyed. So you do not see the fact that young adults has been marked as a fantastic read.

0 ความคิดเห็น: