Try Twilight Lisa Kleypas

Short review: Two words: Lisa. Kelypas. Need I say more? I do not think so. But if you insist, read the long review.

Long Review: I find it particularly difficult for authors to write books of my favorites. It's all so boring if all I can think of is superlative. But since I read the book, and maybe I will not continue. For those of you fans are Lisa Kleypas, you've probably read this book, or about to buy your book. SoThis review say it is aimed at those readers not yet read the book Kleypas, which means only that you have not read the novel or can not venture out to Lisa in the past enjoyed in Kleypas read the book to have. So, I say, give it a try Hathaway series, trust me, I think you'll like it.

One of the things that Ms. Kleypas is very good characters, create and get to know you also want to know more about them. And so when you write an ongoing series ofthe great pleasure of visiting characters over and over again. Secondly, Ms. Kleypas a master of romance. He does it forever. No exaggeration. Their heroes and heroines fascinate and inspire, their love story is a romantic fine for lack of a better word, in the best sense of the word. I think I know of no higher praise. In short, you write a damn good book. If you keep reading it again and do something. Simple, no? Need more?

Twilight is set to temptVictorian England, and is the third book in the series and functions of the eccentric family Hathaway Hathaway. Eccentric in a good way, full of "love and laughter in the face of adversity" way. There were presented in this book close-knit family in the first, back in Mine Till Midnight Seduce Me at Sunrise. Try Twilight is about a third daughter, Poppy Hathaway, and I will be all Poppy is normal. Normal. No cute eccentricity. No drama. Simply livingLife, live to marry, have children, old age and see their grandson play normally.

When you fight for the scandal, known to Victorians, which represent almost all the scandal, and with the prospect of marrying Harry Rutledge addressed. Harry is a wealthy hotel owner, a mysterious and powerful. He is also the villain of this book. Ooh, intrigue. And that's it. As I said simply. But not in the hands of Lisa Kleypas, bitter wit, snappy dialogue,engaging characters (and did I mention romance?) are trademarks of Kleypas and a winner. The thing that distinguishes Lisa Kleypas in the development of the relationship between the hero and heroine, and this book is no exception. Poppy and Harry know each other really know Looking at the two and develop an understanding for each other is the heart of this book.

So, dear reader, if you try to book a family romance set in Victorian England to a love with all my heart, which means it is good, supportive, a bit 'crazy, and many others, with a heroine for a simple life and a hero with no complications and that the habit is always whatever he wants and damn the consequences longs, and a marriage that Twilight does not only work, but the honesty and the end of a lasting love, a beautiful book that is written, I would suggest AT Tempt Me.

Sincerely,

Marisa

Tempt Me At Twilight by Lisa Kleypas
> Book # 3 in the series Hathaway
Posted by Marisa O'Neill
Publisher: St. Martin
4.5 stars

0 ความคิดเห็น: