Fun. - The Gambler [AUDIO]

A new song for fun. 'S debut album "The goal and Ignite, which is now available in stores and online. For more information, visit www.facebook.com head slowly, have time to get lazy kids of all children in open flower in our eyes. We have to spend 50 years to get good in the garden I Do not Care beg your pardon, we should live up to his death. We were just 18 when we had gone through the collective heart. It was cold, but it was warm when it probably would not have crossed my mind. and thenHe turned, "Stretch out your hand and asked me to dance. I knew nothing of romance, but it was love at first sight second. I swear, when I grow up, I'll just buy a rose. I buy the florist, and not You'll never be alone. Even if I'm not awake as long as the sun on the fields do not leave, I leave 'Til It's our time. So take my hand, you know I never leave your side. It was winter '86 , and all the fields are frozen. So we moved to Arizona, to save our onlySon and now is turning into a man, even if he thinks his mother, he thinks we're all just lovers who sees hope in every person. And even though she moved away, we always get calls from our daughter. His eyes are blue like his father, when skies are gray. And like him, she never stops, never takes the day granted, works for everything that is passing never once complained. You think that I almost lost it when the doctors wanted to take. But how...

0 ความคิดเห็น: