The five love languages - which is used to communicate with your partner?

With the five languages of love: How to Express Commitment Heart Mate, Gary Chapman has unlocked the secrets of healthy marriage.

Not that the mysteries are complex. Marriage is after all a relationship. And the relationships are only about communication. What's more, the health of a relationship directly proportional to the quality and type of communication that takes place.

Of course, if you communicate, we tend to think in terms of intention.What we want to show and tell? But what to say (or show) does not always mean that our message is received. Effective communicators understand that the public is what matters. An effective communicator in this endeavor to help the public to interact better estimates.

This is the premise behind the five languages of love, in which Chapman demystifies the relationship dynamics of communication as an aspect and receive messages.

Based on his 30 yearsThe experience of marriage counseling, Chapman classified according to five wavelengths that exist in relationships (which he calls "language" is called). What are these languages? According to Chapman, they are: words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, better service and physical touch. Depending on maturity, background, personality and other factors that drives every person or connects to a specific "language."

To use myself as an example, I'm definitely a person who "loves wordsStatement "and" physical contact. "If my wife'm going behind me and rubs my shoulders, so that the world means to me. If she smiles and compliments to me, I feel like in seventh heaven.

But it took me years to discover that my wife is different. And I try to communicate constantly with her - because of my "love languages" - not her. In reading through Chapman's five love languages, I realized my mistake. When I talk to my wife about her "love languages" ("Quality Time" and"Acts of Service"), I see the difference. I connect.

I recommend the book by Gary Chapman. It's worth your time.

0 ความคิดเห็น: