When the end of a series? Re-Dark series by Christine Feehan

I've been a fan of Christine Feehan Dark series' beginning. When he came, there were around many paranormal novels. Dark Prince was my first and I liked it. I read and read again and again.

I'm not sure if the series was natural for me, or am I just do not like what I've dipped this heroine Kick-Ass, which seem to call. (I think it is the later). I know as a heroine who can hold their own, but it is getting ridiculous! To be honestThe truth that I have this series is not so much as enjoyed Dark Demon. Could not get through that book.

The last novel, Dark Slayer, as a complete role reversal. I'll be honest and say that I could not stop. So I'm not a complete review of the book. I could read more, I went back to re-book the other place. I take a new book to be read as a favorite to enjoy every day, something I enjoy. I tried brought meDays to get to Chapter 10, before I abandoned. Usually able to read Christine Feehan book in one sitting.

It has a few series and I enjoy going on now. I really enjoyed burning game was released earlier this year, the best book he wrote in a while. But then I do the Alpha, Alpha Male love.

How long should a series romance go? Twenty pounds and more. Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Hunter feel Pounds, gothe same for me.

I'm just not what it once was. I feel like a TV show had a long period, I always thought they should be concluded on Stargate SG1 Season 6, after Full Circle.

Well, neither author has signs of resolution before being sold must beat. In fact, I was surprised to see how many rave reviews for Dark Slayer, I, since it can not finish the book, I then in the minority.

0 ความคิดเห็น: