Rich Fantasies


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Everyone has a kind of fantasy are some beautiful billionaire in his lap (literally) then you are seen around the word magazine cover with him on thee! Then comes to your door with a ring to save his reputation and then left the conflict with this "I would never! Marriage is love and with him, I will be divorced within a year!" or "Shut up another page, this is a hell of a ride!" But then he falls in love with you and take you ... Ha-ha yeahRight!

But it's fun fantasy, a book about being lost in a good place. These next three novels can do just that

Cross My Heart by Carly Phillips ~
Some 'time ago ... three years, in fact, I received this book as a gift from Harlequin. How can I pushed the bow I sometimes have on himself and forgot it. I have two children, a cat, a husband and a house to care, I'm happy to know what day it is half the time. However, once I found openand began to read it I was completely surprised by this novel. This beautiful story was not noticed for years and is now one of my favorites!

A poor child is entitled to a succession of large, but his uncle more than willing to take it from her. This story is captivating from the first chapter. Faking his own death with the help of his first love, ready to leave everything behind, and the boy whom they could trust forever.

But if she is forced to return home and everything left to retrieve them,The money, their names ... what they did not expect was his first love, recover. When this story was really sweet that you have a good feel for the overall results. They also feel bad bad. To read well, take it if it is found.

Silhouette Desire
Seduction Christmas boss ~ Yvonne Lindsay
I came across this book in a small library from my house and do not get faster. I'm glad I did because this was a great rags to richesHistory. Published in 2006, is the story of a girl who was raised by nuns while trying everything they could have a normal life and something about yourself. And even if it is not enough time for a sexy-as-hell millionaire, has found time for her. Nine months later would have to make time for a little as well.

Billionaire's Marriage Bargain by Leanne Banks ~
This was a nice story, but a greek billionaire to make a deal to marry a woman out of the story. ItIt seemed the right thing to do, until you realize that he was in Falling in love was not part of the plan .. It 'was amazing, apparently the game around. If you sell this story you really want to see this fantasy has been read.

0 ความคิดเห็น: