How can I get bags of TNT - Mine Craft Tutorial 01

I'll show you step by step how to build a monster machine and large effective and produce farmer. Fully automatic. What to note: 1 Build 15 blocks to prevent mud on the second bedrock Dig out at least about 64-80 blocks away from collecting a decent amount of spawn. Also make it wide enough as well. 3. Try and place rockets in all cave systems within 80-90 pull out your collection area or monster spawn and reduce the amountlays its eggs in the darkroom. 4. Be careful when the water in the corners, because it is 5 to create an endless stream. Do not water all the way back. Only two sections as shown in the video. Look at my game stream HD! : Www.justin.tv Take my own package structure: www.painterlypack.net save my download to try it for yourself there! http

0 ความคิดเห็น: